- By submitting this application, I, the undersigned applicant, do hereby certify that the information provided by me for the purpose of the volunteer assignment is true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
Sign Up Request Approval Policy
- All sign up requests are pending our final approval. Our organization has the right to cancel any request as appropriate.
- By signing below, the undersigned agree not to hold the We Play Music 4 you, its staff and the visiting facility, its owner and operators responsible for any personal injury or property loss.
- As the legal parent or guardian, I release and hold harmless We Play Music 4 You, its owners and operators from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while volunteering at a facility while representing We Play Music 4 You.
Code of Conduct
- Student Volunteers are expected to keep their volunteering commitment as per their booking. If due to unavoidable reasons, student is unable to keep the commitment, student must update the facility calendar in advance to release the booked slot such that other volunteers can use the opened slot.
- Student volunteers visiting the facility are to conduct themselves in a courteous manner at each facility they visit and at all We Play Music sponsored volunteering activities.
- No eatables are allowed while performing at the visiting facility.
- Proper and comfortable attire should be worn by the student volunteer during each volunteering visit to the facility while respecting and following facilities privacy guidelines. It is best to check with Facility staff before taking photos or video recording as certain residents might not have signed consent to be photographed.
- Please feel free to record the performance at the facility for your personal use.
- Student volunteers must always keep in mind that they are representing We Play Music 4 You during their visit to each facility. Student volunteers are expected to make every attempt to represent We Play Music 4 You to his/her best ability.
- Student volunteers must follow good manners and proper etiquettes during each volunteering visit to the facility.
- Student volunteers must follow adequate hygiene practices like washing hands, coughing into your elbow, and use of hand sanitizer before and after facility visit are all part of good hygiene practices
Parent or Guardian Expectations
- I agree to follow the We Play Music 4 You organization’s observation rule. I know I can observe my child’s performance during facility visit, but I am not to disturb the performance or enter the facility with or without the student volunteer without prior schedule and permission.
- I understand that if my child wishes to drop the We Play Music 4 You volunteering commitment from which they are registered I must ensure that my child has cancelled upcoming volunteering commitments, if any.
- I understand that We Play Music 4 You cannot provide supervision for students during their volunteering visits to the facilities.
- I understand and agree that We Play Music 4 You is not responsible for my child’s transportation to and from the facility. In case of minor child, I will accompany my child all the time during facility visit.
- I am committed to bring the child to the facility at least 15 mins before the scheduled volunteering performance time to ensure the facility staff is able to support your performance set up needs.
- I am committed to leave the facility once the performance is over.
- In case of medical emergency, the visiting facility is granted permission to seek medical treatment for the student volunteer if not minor, in the event they are not able to reach a parent or guardian.
- In case of medical emergency, if the student volunteer is minor, the accompanying parent or guardian is responsible to seek the medical treatment.
- I hereby declare any physical/mental problems, restrictions, or condition and/or declare the participant to be in good physical and mental health.
All information concerning residents, team members, volunteers, and financial date, and business records of each participating facility is confidential.
“Confidential” means that you are free to talk about the facility and about your volunteer position, but you are not permitted to disclose resident names or talk about them in a way that will make their identity known. You may not release Confidential Information without appropriate authorization. Each participating facility expects you to respect the privacy of resident and to maintain their personal information as confidential. Information provided to volunteers should be treated as Confidential Information unless otherwise directed by the participating facility staff.
Failure to maintain confidentiality may result in termination of your volunteer status. This policy is intended to protect you as well as the participating because in extreme cases, violations of this privacy may result in liability.
Violation of the state or federal statutes regarding the improper disclosure of Confidential Information or protected health information may lead to additional criminal or civil action.
I have read the policy on confidentiality and the Statement of Confidentiality
presented above. I agree to abide by the requirements of the policy and inform We Play Music 4 You administration immediately if I believe any violation (unintentional or otherwise) of the policy has occurred.
I understand that violation of this policy may lead to termination of my volunteer services with the concerned facility and also with the We Play Music 4 You organization.